Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packing up the grow room.... Makes me sad I put so much time in it... But I'll just make a better one at my new place.... Plus I'll be single for the first time in 18 years..... Had the cops come here earlier.... Damn neighbor called the cops cause of a window we keep closing in the apartment hallway... Well my x went out there and snapped... Neighbor says d she smells weed all the time... Well we have are cards so they couldn't do shit. LolView attachment 1486563View attachment 1486564
its legal to grow in an apartment there? From what i got out of legal states you cant be renting have to own your place or your renter has to be ok with it.

Man that looks delicious... Have you ever had real street corn?
Lmao the outdoor farmers market my mom works most weekends the booth right beside hers sells tacos/quesadillas/ and street corn either on the cob or cut off and in a cup! Equally as tasty and not near as messy! :d5:

*Random out of context thought I had while being WAY too high…..

“Fuck you and your medical degree…I googled this SHIT!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that’s it. Just a random out of nowhere thought:rofl::rofl:

my review of this weed..? It’s good.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My kind of review. :pighug:

Lmao the outdoor farmers market my mom works most weekends the booth right beside hers sells tacos/quesadillas/ and street corn either on the cob or cut off and in a cup! Equally as tasty and not near as messy! :d5:
What’s street corn? I have had sweet corn but never herd of street corn??

Yea, well, my house came with free scorpions! Beat that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mine came with free bears, including grizzlies. Does that beat scopions? At least bears don't join me in bed or hide in my shoes. :crying: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back