Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to do a true comparison with clones but need to actually successfully take clones first.
yup, real test comparisons require clones, and not just one or two. Sample size matters. :pighug:

I bought this stuff at walmart today. how is it not in a solid state in my cold house..what is mct lol
20220713_203517.jpg

47g of sorbet dream in the jar, 16oz of mct.
How much should i mix together?

What's every ones opinion on darking off a plant before the trim (24hrs) dark ????
No opinion, never tried it, but I haven't seen convincing evidence that it accomplishes anything much.:pighug:

Packing up the grow room.... Makes me sad I put so much time in it... But I'll just make a better one at my new place.... Plus I'll be single for the first time in 18 years..... Had the cops come here earlier.... Damn neighbor called the cops cause of a window we keep closing in the apartment hallway... Well my x went out there and snapped... Neighbor says d she smells weed all the time... Well we have are cards so they couldn't do shit. Lol
IMG_20220713_202251400.jpg
IMG_20220713_202256481.jpg

I bought this stuff at walmart today. how is it not in a solid state in my cold house..what is mct lol
View attachment 1486562
Mct stays liquid at room temp. You’re thinking of coconut oil.

View attachment 1486562
MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides. It is one component of coconut oil (among others), and will be liquid unless you freeze it.

How much oil depends partly on how strong you want the tincture. In my experience, when doing a direct extraction, you want to make it as strong as you can. It is easy to use a tiny amount from an eyedropper, and I much prefer that to having to use several droppers full. If I was doing a direct extraction, I would only use enough oil to cover the ground and decarbed bud when it has been well stirred. You can also run a bit extra oil through it after pressing the first batch to grab a bit more of the goodies.

Good luck with it, let us know how it goes. :pighug:

I took the 4x4 down... In a couple days my friend is going to help me move my plants and rest of tents.....
Good luck with the move mate, I hope the grow transfer goes well. :pighug:

I'm ready it's strip clubs, randoms, I'm going to have some fun.... I've been tied down for so long and controlled... It's time to live for once.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back