Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s street corn? I have had sweet corn but never herd of street corn??
This stuff here! :d5:

47g of sorbet dream in the jar, 16oz of mct.
How much should i mix together?
I've been using 50 ml of MCT oil with 7 grams of decarbed bud. Heat to 180°F for an hour to infuse. After straining I got 20 or 25 ml of infused oil. A half ml per dose does me.

I decarbed the bud in the oven for 2 hours at 240°F first. Maybe you could decarb after infusing, i dunno.

Mine came with free bears, including grizzlies. Does that beat scopions? At least bears don't join me in bed or hide in my shoes. :crying: :pighug:
The worst is when the scorpions join in the shower….it’s happened twice now :rofl: these days I check the shower and surrounding area like I’m searching for an explosive device:rofl::rofl: but, yes….you win. Bears beat everything :rofl::rofl:congratulations:rofl::rofl:

The most dangerous game around here is armadillos! They can carry some nasty diseases! :yoinks:
78269F3C-A017-4CD6-BC1A-98546C8732A7.jpeg

No they just come inside and raid your fridge! :crying:
Actually true, but not my house, at least not yet. I saw photos of the wreckage that was left when a bear invited itself to someone else's house, including the mess left when the bear was shot. White carpet and all that.

Bears are not the only unwanted visitors around here. A local moose cruised through the local Safeway store a few winters back. She was particularly fond of the grocery section, especially the cabbages. She did better in the end than the bear did. At least she got out of the store after having a good feed. Where she went after that is an interesting question as the store is pretty much dead center in the middle of town.

Leaving garbage outside is a bad idea here... :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back