Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-sulphered!!!
It's to keep up the health of the microbes. At the end of life, the plant stops feeding the microbes to dedicate that energy to bud production and attempt to procreate. It seems that the microbes will still do their duty for the plant, even if the plant has abandoned them.
Not Bro-Science from what I understand.
I think maybe I've mixed some things up or made stuff confusing :shrug: I'm not really playing with microbes in coco. The trichome pics I put up earlier are an indoor plant that's coco dtw with 2 weeks left... Just before that I was asking for help with feeding my outdoor soil plants. Think I've been getting soil advise with the molasses for when the soil plants finish :shrug:, which I'm up for, but the coco is almost done and I was just really putting some pics up of the trichomes since my scope hasn't worked this well since I bought it

I think maybe I've mixed some things up or made stuff confusing :shrug: I'm not really playing with microbes in coco. The trichome pics I put up earlier are an indoor plant that's coco dtw with 2 weeks left... Just before that I was asking for help with feeding my outdoor soil plants. Think I've been getting soil advise with the molasses for when the soil plants finish :shrug:, which I'm up for, but the coco is almost done and I was just really putting some pics up of the trichomes since my scope hasn't worked this well since I bought it
Well your ready when the time comes. :crying: :baked:

What was this adventure? She looks tired.
Little miss dumb dumb tweaked her hip during post bath zoomies on the kitchen floor and was screaming about it any time she tried to jump up on the bed/go up and down the stairs/step up the 10" onto #3s bed. Cost $500 but she got checked out and has no apparent injury and a referral to see ortho. She's been high as a fuckin kite for like 9 or 10 hours now between the pain injection they gave her and the sedatives for them to get the x-rays.

Hubby carried her downstairs to try to get her to potty but she was not interested. Got her to walk to the kitchen and she like sniffed at her food, so I cracked an egg over it to see if I could entice her. She licked the egg off the food :face: so then I put a spoonful of apple sauce over and she licked that up too. Hubby took her out back 3 more times, then she went and stood at the stairs with her front paws on the first one and looked at him like "well, are you carrying me up or what?" 70lbs of dog, good thing he's feeling a little better lol.

Well, I think I haz muh first nanners. My photo Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie started showing sex as a female. I just took a look and I think I see nanners.
I think she's cornfuzzed. I have no idea what .........uuuuuummmm......it identifies as, but it looks like it's nothing I want.

God damn shame too! IT'S looking very healthy!:deadhorse::wall:
That tent is dead stable too. I guess her little nute problem, that she was almost fully recovered from, caused it.
From my update YESTERDAY...............nothing was there.
2x4 tent has one week on 12/12
VPD running now running an average of 1.0 in the 2x4
2x4 running at 435ppfd

That really sucks! I'll get pics and check her sister. She had nute issues worse!:nono::yoinks::haha:
I guess if her sister has balls, I'll trash both I'll just shut down the small tent and move the ChemBubbly and Sour Stomper over there. Better light!
This grow! :wall::doh::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Little miss dumb dumb tweaked her hip during post bath zoomies on the kitchen floor and was screaming about it any time she tried to jump up on the bed/go up and down the stairs/step up the 10" onto #3s bed. Cost $500 but she got checked out and has no apparent injury and a referral to see ortho. She's been high as a fuckin kite for like 9 or 10 hours now between the pain injection they gave her and the sedatives for them to get the x-rays.
I heard my Lady, Shepherd too, cry out once when having her pups. That was over 50yrs ago and I can still hear it.
No one was home but me. I Ran down the block to get help from a little ol lady. She laughed at me, told to go home and she'll be ok. :funny:
Her screaming did it!

I've been using 50 ml of MCT oil with 7 grams of decarbed bud. Heat to 180°F for an hour to infuse. After straining I got 20 or 25 ml of infused oil. A half ml per dose does me.

I decarbed the bud in the oven for 2 hours at 240°F first. Maybe you could decarb after infusing, i dunno.
Just noticed you said 2 hour decarb time :eek: ive been doing 40mins at 240F and getting wrecked on cannabutter. Does 2 hours work better?

High tide time
7-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back