Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point in opening the jars everyday? Why not just dry the herb properly?
I don't LOL I put them in the jars and forget about them, weed a year later still fucks me up on the daily. i'm to lazy to burp a jar, i burp it when i open it to take nugs out to smoke on hahahaha

I use grove bags I never have to open mine!!!! These are way better then jars....View attachment 1486650
maybe "better" as they have cool ass bag designs but please sell me on this better, if something is worth it i'll get it but i need to know why 1st

How are they better? I don't know as i've never tried them, i have 3 dozen mason jars i got for free from family. Up sell me on spending money on grove bags over my jars.
I use both so far I like jars better. But havent used the grove bags to long yet. So im still on the fence.

I use both so far I like jars better. But havent used the grove bags to long yet. So im still on the fence.
So they are about equal then, damn it, i needed a reason to get those cool ass granddaddy purple grove bags as i LOVE smoking and growing GDP.

GDP was my 1st seed to harvest strain :smoking:

How are they better? I don't know as i've never tried them, i have 3 dozen mason jars i got for free from family. Up sell me on spending money on grove bags over my jars.
You never have to worry about humidity or burping they regulate themselves.... Put the bud in there and keep in cool dark place and that's it.... They are cheap too. 3$ a bag and you can reuse them... They are worth it.... Just saying....

You never have to worry about humidity or burping they regulate themselves.... Put the bud in there and keep in cool dark place and that's it.... They are cheap too. 3$ a bag and you can reuse them... They are worth it.... Just saying....
Sounds worth it if you can reuse them and you get your favorite strain logos on there or use stickers! i can see why people like them, i just need to win a raffle so i can see them in person and see for myself. I would start buying them as my jars won't last forever if i keep giving my mom jars to make gummies and brownies with :smoking:

So they are about equal then, damn it, i needed a reason to get those cool ass granddaddy purple grove bags as i LOVE smoking and growing GDP.

GDP was my 1st seed to harvest strain :smoking:
People have their own ways ... They make it easier..... My bud stays so fresh and smells good too.... I put them in my wine cooler at 60°f for about 2 to 3 weeks and they are good to go.... You can keep them in there as long as you want....

Sounds worth it if you can reuse them and you get your favorite strain logos on there or use stickers! i can see why people like them, i just need to win a raffle so i can see them in person and see for myself. I would start buying them as my jars won't last forever if i keep giving my mom jars to make gummies and brownies with :smoking:
I've reused the same bag several times.... .

Just noticed you said 2 hour decarb time :eek: ive been doing 40mins at 240F and getting wrecked on cannabutter. Does 2 hours work better?
2F15629F-4B03-4620-8A74-5B7021B2BC2A.jpeg

People have their own ways ... They make it easier..... My bud stays so fresh and smells good too.... I put them in my wine cooler at 60°f for about 2 to 3 weeks and they are good to go.... You can keep them in there as long as you want....
Nice! I'm not a wine/beer drinker so i don't have a wine chiller but sounds like it works good!

I keep all my jars in my gun safe in my closet, stays fresh and smells good in jars WITHOUT boveda packs. i have been testing if those expensive packs were needed or not, turns out not.. but as you said, people have their own ways.

I'd say my closet is 68-72F 50-60% RH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back