Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A got an Extreme Q desktop vape. Havent used it in a while but there nice. Ive also owned an orignial storz and bickel Volcano but traded it years ago for some bho. Lol.. The arizer is on point for the price.
I pretty much only vape now because i was coughing up black stuff for 7 months, after i took a long break to heal my lungs I'm back to getting stoned but i try and limit the tar going in my lungs now.

This will have to be a good replacement for my old volcano $99 is not a bad price, lets hope i like it better than my solo vape as i need a desktop vape badly.

I actually liked my EQ better than my volcano…..I like having the whip option.
yes i am only going to use the whip 90% of the time as i like to just draw on it off and on all day, the bag could be annoying to fill up many many times a day.

Plus I’ve knocked plenty of abv onto the carpet because I stonedly knocked the bowl of the volcano off while trying to disconnect the bag :rofl:
lol done that myself.

1 thing i do remember, my volcano having a valve on it tho i see the EQ does not so when you remove the bag vape just spills out

I used Turkey bags when the bags it came with were needing to be changed. Turkey bags are bigger also. YouTube vídeos to show you how to change em. There a pain to change bags but other than that no complaints. Love starting low and slow and working the temp up each bag. I love that you can adjust temps and try different terpenes and cannabinoids. I usually start off at Different high than smoking. I like to vape sometimes but most of the time I smoke joints or blunts or bongs. I would start it off at 316 degrees F then bump it IP 10 degrees each bag til i didnt like the flavor or harshness no more. 392 . Past 401 degrees you might as well smoke it cuz thats when Benzene, the toxic vapor is released.

I used Turkey bags when the bags it came with were needing to be changed. Turkey bags are bigger also. YouTube vídeos to show you how to change em. There a pain to change bags but other than that no complaints. Love starting low and slow and working the temp up each bag. I love that you can adjust temps and try different terpenes and cannabinoids. I usually start off at Different high than smoking. I like to vape sometimes but most of the time I smoke joints or blunts or bongs. I would start it off at 316 degrees F then bump it IP 10 degrees each bag til i didnt like the flavor or harshness no more. 392 . Past 401 degrees you might as well smoke it cuz thats when Benzene, the toxic vapor is released.
no more than 392f, got it. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back