Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much only vape now because i was coughing up black stuff for 7 months, after i took a long break to heal my lungs I'm back to getting stoned but i try and limit the tar going in my lungs now.

This will have to be a good replacement for my old volcano $99 is not a bad price, lets hope i like it better than my solo vape as i need a desktop vape badly.
I vaped for a while cuz i couldnt be coughing from smoking weed cuz i had 2 collapsed lungs, tubes shoved in me twice from collapsed lungs and several lung surgeries after with more tubes shoved in my chest between my rib cages into my lung 2 reinflate it. Hooked up to a suction machine to pull the lung back out. Talk about severe pain. Ugh. All of the above happens during covid. I thought i was gonna die. Scary shit! :eek1:

I vaped for a while cuz i couldnt be coughing from smoking weed cuz i had 2 collapsed lungs, tubes shoved in me twice from collapsed lungs and several lung surgeries after with more tubes shoved in my chest between my rib cages into my lung 2 reinflate it. Hooked up to a suction machine to pull the lung back out. Talk about severe pain. Ugh. All of the above happens during covid. I thought i was gonna die. Scary shit! :eek1:
Sounds like hell.. i had no pain just coughing up this shit a few times a day for 6 or 7 months until it cleared up

20211121_140406.jpg
20211122_141429.jpg

Personally, I’m a fan of vaping with a portable connected to my bong. Lately, I’ll use a dynavap with a half-hit adapter for small hits. When it’s time for the real medicine, I use the Arizer Air Max. That vape is amazing for flavor. When I’m feeling hoity toity, I’ll use the Max with a j-hook for the first 2 hits then just transfer to the bong for the soothing water vapor.

Personally, I’m a fan of vaping with a portable connected to my bong. Lately, I’ll use a dynavap with a half-hit adapter for small hits. When it’s time for the real medicine, I use the Arizer Air Max. That vape is amazing for flavor. When I’m feeling hoity toity, I’ll use the Max with a j-hook for the first 2 hits then just transfer to the bong for the soothing water vapor.
vape + bong. i love it, how much does it cost for the attachment?

vape + bong. i love it, how much does it cost for the attachment?
The Arizer Max came with it. The vape even flips the display when you turn it upside down on the bong.

I‘ve seen them at POTV for $20ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back