Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally some of the funniest stuff on the internet

I laugh so hard every time!

Ole full d’s photoshopped saw dust special hahahahgagagagaga

I tried turning his thousands of plants in clone trays into tator tots the other night, but I rushed it and didn't feel like finishing it lol.

i feel much better after some food :woohoo1:

peeked in the tent and this just looks cool! before a big panel qb was in the way, now i can see through the lights haha

20220711_144840.jpg
20220711_115119.jpg

@Frank the Dank I bought that Arizer extreme Q 4.0 but the double screen pack was sold out so i'll have to find those later on.

Thanks for the assist on helping me spend money on something well worth it :bighug:
No problemo my friend….hope ya like it. Make sure and heat all the glass and metal parts in the oven for a bit to get rid of any manufacturing oils and what not before you take it for a spin :d5::bighug::pass:

@Frank the Dank I bought that Arizer extreme Q 4.0 but the double screen pack was sold out so i'll have to find those later on.

Thanks for the assist on helping me spend money on something well worth it :bighug:
A got an Extreme Q desktop vape. Havent used it in a while but there nice. Ive also owned an orignial storz and bickel Volcano but traded it years ago for some bho. Lol.. The arizer is on point for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back