Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @arty zan ...when you Go for it.....you put your whole Heart into it.........:bravo:...that is Amazing.......
Thanks Mossy :bighug:
110% all the way!
I means I'm not in the forums much and after the summer is mushroom season, Fly Agaric first then the Liberty caps!
Growing cannabis and then vaping & enjoying the harvest is my "raison d'etre" get between me and my herb and there will be trouble ahead, guaranteed!!!
I am never happier than when I am in the great outdoors foraging and now I can add growing my outdoor crops!
Life is simpler with an indoor grow and much safer with guaranteed results (for the most part).
A car is on my list of things to get in the future, walking and public transport, to the site is growing old quickly!
further to that, I will be scouting for a second site (more walking lol)!

Ah @derek420colorado ...I was asking @Son of Hobbes if you had got a Designer for that coz if you Did...they were Worth Every Penny......it makes Me Drool.....Perfection.....:bravo:

Heck, you need to shout out to Full D! That’s a close up shot of his anvil!!!!!

I still think it looks like a purple tarantula lol

is that the anvil For the pic? Its got purple trichs.

You should see when he washes it, the wash water looks like someone dumped food coloring in it. These are FD's pics he took:

202485941_10161824162917580_6281637825024620012_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back