Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to work up the endergy to infuse that butter for cookies......nurse for wife was coming over so didn't want to start it and get caught in the middle.

yeah i have new respect for them, i wish i had a better way of recording than my $180 phone and a way to edit and voice over. i did a very very basic unboxing so please don't be let down lol i didn't even talk just kabar knife and opened up
Rope ratchets my dude! Hook them to 1 side of the light and then lift light up most of the way so it’s hanging, then just lift and swing light over to hold it level and u can easily hook the other 2 ratchets onto opposite side! :d5:

:crying: My femboys

Red poison
20220711_180251.jpg

Bloody skunk, pollen sacs are turning red
20220711_181034.jpg
20220711_181048.jpg

Rope ratchets my dude! Hook them to 1 side of the light and then lift light up most of the way so it’s hanging, then just lift and swing light over to hold it level and u can easily hook the other 2 ratchets onto opposite side! :d5:
I learned the hard way already tho haha i need to learn better ways as you can see

Just got my 16th entry in! Alarm set for 1hr! ;) :rofl:
I thought about that... But I'm just doing now when I think about it.... I had 125 last one and lost... I'm not a sore loser like some people I know... But I was like 125 got to win something.... Turns out not... And I'm glad for the winners they deserve it... Plus my fc-3000 I won comes Wednesday... Can't wait for that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back