Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on light dimming.
I normally have my fc3000 at 16inches or so during late flower. I put the dimmer on 50% and lower the light to 7 inches. Same output less light bill?
View attachment 1484162View attachment 1484163
Sorta maybe. A light at 16" has a much more uniform cast than a light at 7".

From the Mars site. At 8" hang height, the margins are 33% of the center. Raise the light to 10" and the margins are about 60% of the PPFD at the center. Check out the light patterns at ppfdcharts.com.

You've got a good sized tent so it's not particularly an issue at the moment but it is something to keep in mind.

This things makes me want to get a automated sensor for my humidifier and buy the ac infinity controller for my 6 inch exhaust fan so i can improve my grow conditions.

How does my data look so far without any help from me? Just the house's a/c and RH
View attachment 1484299
i have 12 day olds and 4 week olds in the same tent
Pulse has an Excel document for VPD and they also have an illustration that you can download. This link to their site shows that, VPD-wise, you're OK for veg but that VPD is higher (warmer and/or drier) than optimal for clones (seedlings).

Check out camelcamelcamel.com
1657593232355.gif

Looks like this dudes whip may be for sale in camel.com ;)

I played a 4th of July gig with a band years ago at the Terry Bison ranch outside of Cheyenne Wyoming. They got a couple camels as an attraction, but you couldn't see them. They kept them way out in the middle if nowhere and couldn't find a handler for them because the first two both got their heads crushed by the camels (at least tjat was the story) Camels don't fuck around

Mmm but for the record Marky Mark dear, I had previously taken 5th from you. So if anything you're just catching back up :rofl:
I seriously never even had a clue til u mentioned it! Shows how much I pay attention when not in live stoners or the other chat! :d5:

U feeling better yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back