Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be worth having a Word with him...see if they have Hit the Problem before.....or if it reacts badly to topping..... :headbang:

They do tend to send us the newest of the new to GnS. I've yet to see a couple of the ones I've grown available for sale. I am certain that Adam would be interested in hearing what's happening. He seems like the very involved type that would hunt down the issue.

I seriously never even had a clue til u mentioned it! Shows how much I pay attention when not in live stoners or the other chat! :d5:

U feeling better yet?
Yes and no. Like, I'm awake but it sucks. Chest feels super heavy. Talking makes me cough. Coughing makes me heave. Definitely got the shortness of breath. Finished off the rest of my canna tea from yesterday today though so at least I'm relaxed? Feels like I can't clear my throat though which is definitely tripping me out.
Bored af but can't focus on anything. Ended up cleaning/polishing the hinges for our bathroom cabinets while hubby stained lol. He won't just lay there and rest so I figured at least this wouldn't wear him out too much.
20220711_175555.jpg
20220711_175350.jpg
20220711_175458.jpg
20220711_210036.jpg

Yes and no. Like, I'm awake but it sucks. Chest feels super heavy. Talking makes me cough. Coughing makes me heave. Definitely got the shortness of breath. Finished off the rest of my canna tea from yesterday today though so at least I'm relaxed? Feels like I can't clear my throat though which is definitely tripping me out.
Bored af but can't focus on anything. Ended up cleaning/polishing the hinges for our bathroom cabinets while hubby stained lol. He won't just lay there and rest so I figured at least this wouldn't wear him out too much.
View attachment 1485658View attachment 1485659View attachment 1485660View attachment 1485661
1657596796897.gif

Feeling sick but still finding time to polish the knobs! ;) :eyebrows::pighug:

@Fermented_Fruitz

You mean like this? i never tried using the ropes like that before, do you like it better?
View attachment 1485663
Actually I would use 4 separate ones just so u can make sure each corner is level and it’ll be more support for the light itself! If u don’t have any the large (really only like 3”) carabiner clips will fit over them piles up there and then the rope ratchet can clip onto them! :d5:

View attachment 1485658View attachment 1485659View attachment 1485660View attachment 1485661

Mullein is excellent for opening up the breathing and clearing the junk out , either as a tea or puffed on :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back