Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in the morning sun...........:pass:

IMG_2621.JPG

Close call......looks like she is hanging on to a light sabre......:warrior:.........

IMG_2623.JPG

My fault.....I shoulda thinned the grapes out afore the weight snapped the bamboo poles......:pass:...sigh.....

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

The figs are fattening too...one of our favourite breakfasts...fresh figs...cured ham...wrapped round philadelphia cheese with a drizzle of local honey.........:chef:....in a few weeks.....you can all come for breakfast.....we'll have enough figs........:biggrin:

Morning kittens......waiting on coffee to kick in, seems the older I get the less jolt I get out of it.......75f and more rain predicted for the rest of the week.....Will do what I can do and not worry too much about the rest.....all the plants looking good and healthy..have a great day and don't forget your raffles.

3 Bears OG X Double Grape 62 days above ground continues to pack on the bud and frost.............frost EVERYWHERE!
She's very generous with the frost!

I don't know how long she's supposed to run. I think EB girls run 7-10 days longer I'm guessing 14-21 days more. No signs of any kind of fade. Crazy frost even on fan leaves
Anyone know how long she runs?
100_0320.JPG
100_0326.JPG

100_0319.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back