Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked my EQ better than my volcano…..I like having the whip option.
Arizer makes good gear, reasonably priced. The company is also responsive to service/information requests. I'd say it would be hard to go wrong with any of their vaporizers. :pighug:

I used Turkey bags when the bags it came with were needing to be changed. Turkey bags are bigger also. YouTube vídeos to show you how to change em. There a pain to change bags but other than that no complaints. Love starting low and slow and working the temp up each bag. I love that you can adjust temps and try different terpenes and cannabinoids. I usually start off at Different high than smoking. I like to vape sometimes but most of the time I smoke joints or blunts or bongs. I would start it off at 316 degrees F then bump it IP 10 degrees each bag til i didnt like the flavor or harshness no more. 392 . Past 401 degrees you might as well smoke it cuz thats when Benzene, the toxic vapor is released.
I'm curious about the benzene issue, can you link me to tech information on how benzene comes from cannabis heated above 401F? :shrug:

View attachment 1485702

View attachment 1485703

The figs are fattening too...one of our favourite breakfasts...fresh figs...cured ham...wrapped round philadelphia cheese with a drizzle of local honey.........:chef:....in a few weeks.....you can all come for breakfast.....we'll have enough figs........:biggrin:
My dad is a bee keeper. I get all the free local honey I want. And been thinking about making some mead with it. Did it once it was good and got you pretty buzzed. Lol or infusing some cannabis with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back