Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizer makes good gear, reasonably priced. The company is also responsive to service/information requests. I'd say it would be hard to go wrong with any of their vaporizers. :pighug:
Ya they are responsive just sometimes the answers suck! When I got my solo I ordered an extra stem and that’s the only 1 that fits properly! Tried to tell them and they said it was normal to fit loose! Said if u turn vape upside down the stem should fall out on it’s own! Said that makes no sense cuz it’ll cause it to do what it was doing to me (and I remember @Zeromitch had it happen as well) but the damn stem if I didn’t hold it between my fingers could and often did stick to my lip and slip right outta the oven chamber and then dump scorching hot ABV (sometimes wasn’t already vaped as only had a hit or 2 off it) but still poured into my lap all the same! But regardless the person that contacted me back tried to argue with me that was how they were supposed to fit so I gave up and just use my single stem! :yoinks::cuss:

in a few weeks.....you can all come for breakfast

oh boy! :jump: ppp

Have you seen my stapler?
Have you seen my baseball?

Screenshot_20210403-210959_Instagram.jpg

Ya they are responsive just sometimes the answers suck! When I got my solo I ordered an extra stem and that’s the only 1 that fits properly! Tried to tell them and they said it was normal to fit loose! Said if u turn vape upside down the stem should fall out on it’s own! Said that makes no sense cuz it’ll cause it to do what it was doing to me (and I remember @Zeromitch had it happen as well) but the damn stem if I didn’t hold it between my fingers could and often did stick to my lip and slip right outta the oven chamber and then dump scorching hot ABV (sometimes wasn’t already vaped as only had a hit or 2 off it) but still poured into my lap all the same! But regardless the person that contacted me back tried to argue with me that was how they were supposed to fit so I gave up and just use my single stem! :yoinks::cuss:
yup i broke one when it stuck to my lip, fuck the loose ones, i'm happy to say it was my only loose tube, the other 4 i have are nice fits on both my solos

How much longer until these pollen sacs open and start dusting the area?

Like Teenagers......... :pass: ...as soon as you take your Eyes off them.........:crying:

I'd say less than 24 hours......for your first tinklers........:headbang:.....I Hope you don't get hayfever.........:biggrin:...coz they are looking like pollen nuclear power plants ready to go off...

Feed them sugar water if you want to hurry them up........:headbang:

I'm scared to do that stuff, on my 1st grow here i didn't know any better and sprayed my plant all day off and on and the lights burnt my leafs from the water.

I think before lights out and before lights on are the okay times to do it?
I agree, the two best times for a foliar is at dusk or before dawn. But in a controlled indoor grow where not disturbing the light cycle is critical. I've found that just before dark is best as to not disturb the night cycle, and plants seem to respond well to it.
:d5:
Once the buds are near fully developed, and are within 2- 3 weeks before harvest. I will stop the foliar completely.
:thumbsup:

I agree, the two best times for a foliar is at dusk or before dawn. But in a controlled indoor grow where not disturbing the light cycle is critical. I've found that just before dark is best as to not disturb the night cycle, and plants seem to respond well to it.
:d5:
Once the buds are near fully developed, and are within 2- 3 weeks before harvest. I will stop the foliar completely.
:thumbsup:
you mean you don't use night vision goggles? lol jk

Like Teenagers......... :pass: ...as soon as you take your Eyes off them.........:crying:

I'd say less than 24 hours......for your first tinklers........:headbang:.....I Hope you don't get hayfever.........:biggrin:...coz they are looking like pollen nuclear power plants ready to go off...

Feed them sugar water if you want to hurry them up........:headbang:
That is great news! I'm going to snip a branch off or 2 to collect the pollen, i decided the shaking the bush method might be a bad idea for in a house with other plants :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back