Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday Stoners!

If anyone here has known me for long, you know it’s hard for me go very long without something happening at the dream farm

Lighting struck my house/greenhouse today and fried my two 12” ac infinity fans, industrial humidifier, cO2 and humidity sensor

Grrrrrrr

But the plants all seem happy, I have a back up fan I can use and a spare humidifier I can rig up.

So it should not be too too bad. I think I can limp along until I get replacement parts

Love y’all stoners. Stay safe and watch out for LIGHTING smdh
Perhaps today is a good day to buy a lottery ticket because the odds of getting hit by lightning is pretty high and you beat that!

:vibe:Been restoring this bucket of bolts for eons and stick a fork in it cuzz its done 1976 starcraft 18.5 foot 4cyl chevy I/O

Attachments

• 100_3434.JPG
    100_3434.JPG
    418 KB · Views: 18
Well its primeday on amazon or whatever. i see dabpress stuff is marked way down...

What should i get if i was going to get 1 (as a guy that is not rich)

Well its primeday on amazon or whatever. i see dabpress stuff is marked way down...

What should i get if i was going to get 1 (as a guy that is not rich)
Dabpress website also having a sale. I was looking at the hand pump with gauge for my press last night. A 6 ton is more then you'll ever need to press for personal use. I never press more then 7gs really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back