Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabpress website also having a sale. I was looking at the hand pump with gauge for my press last night. A 6 ton is more then you'll ever need to press for personal use. I never press more then 7gs really
6 ton it is, now to find a model that will work for my needs. I'm not looking to make this my main method of getting stoned but more of a way to store and get rid of tons of mason jars if i get backed up.

but if i like it.. it might be used 50/50 with vaping so i am open minded on being up sold a model.

What all do i need? the puck press and those micron bags? parchment/wax paper? i know nothing as it looked out of my price range forever when smoking/vaping it is free

Super short of breath today, even moreso than yesterday. Also super painful but seemingly pointless stomach cramps? Just laying in bed but dizzy dizzy and can't say more than 2 or 3 words out loud without a coughing fit.

Super short of breath today, even moreso than yesterday. Also super painful but seemingly pointless stomach cramps? Just laying in bed but dizzy dizzy and can't say more than 2 or 3 words out loud without a coughing fit.
I saw you were feeling ill Oh no :nono: get well soon wishes sent :bighug:

Never mind i don't need that expensive shit, i'll use what i have :smoking:maybe 5 years down the road when they are cheaper or make my own.. i have a torch and a few bottlejacks haha.

Sorry to waste time on this subject.

Never mind i don't need that expensive shit, i'll use what i have :smoking:maybe 5 years down the road when they are cheaper or make my own.. i have a torch and a few bottlejacks haha.

Sorry to waste time on this subject.
You can buy the plates from them and get a cheap shop press from harbor freight. That's all you need really other then press bags. You can get a 6 ton press from jegs for $130 and 3x5 plates from dabpress for $160. Just need bags and you'd be good too go for about 300

You can buy the plates from them and get a cheap shop press from harbor freight. That's all you need really other then press bags. You can get a 6 ton press from jegs for $130 and 3x5 plates from dabpress for $160. Just need bags and you'd be good too go for about 300
How are the plates heated?

I got this press and it works good... Has good reviews too... It is built really solid and less then 200$....
Screenshot_20220622-074511.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back