Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will press 7gs no problem and it's 20%off. Just this, bags and the shop press is all that's needed. Prepress molds are unnecessary for flower but nice for hash. 4 ton press might be enough, I'm not sure. Mine is a 12 ton and it's way overkill
Screenshot_20220712-145119.png

I built my own 6 ton 3x4 plate press for less than $200. But I have tools and know how.

The Harbor freight 6 ton A frame press is all you need. wow they don't sell that any longer?
Didn't realize they stopped selling it either until I looked up the price, that's why I mentioned jegs since I know they had them pretty cheap when I bought mine

Debating my next move lol. 1x 20gal and 2x 10gal in the 4x4 currently. 20gal has 3 stunted plants in early, mid, and late flower. One 10gal is empty (Bruce's former pot) and the other has two stunted plants in late flower. Might do another 20gal, or a 20 and a 10, or two more 10s. Not that I'm doing anything right now but all I can do currently is lay around and think anyways so might as well try to figure out what I want to do.
Why all the stunting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back