Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make some moon rocks.... Take some orange sherbet and pink runtz and rub the rosin all over buds then use the kief I have... Which is a mix of orange sherbet, green crack, blackberry haze, pink runtz, whiskey Zulu, strawberry banana, and Amnesia Haze...... That should put you on your ass!!!! :vibe:

I built my own 6 ton 3x4 plate press for less than $200. But I have tools and know how.

The Harbor freight 6 ton A frame press is all you need. wow they don't sell that any longer?

I wouldn't know how to build my own plus I don't have many tools... Lol use to till some crack head stool them all from a job site I was working on.....

Shouldn't be that hard.... To build one... But I just buy everything already made.. lol I'm always busy... With work... I've had one day off the last 2 weeks working 10-12hr days.... My ankles are swollen from being on my feet so much.....

Shouldn't be that hard.... To build one... But I just buy everything already made.. lol I'm always busy... With work... I've had one day off the last 2 weeks working 10-12hr days.... My ankles are swollen from being on my feet so much.....
Ya warranty is always nice! ;)

Debating my next move lol. 1x 20gal and 2x 10gal in the 4x4 currently. 20gal has 3 stunted plants in early, mid, and late flower. One 10gal is empty (Bruce's former pot) and the other has two stunted plants in late flower. Might do another 20gal, or a 20 and a 10, or two more 10s. Not that I'm doing anything right now but all I can do currently is lay around and think anyways so might as well try to figure out what I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back