Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an alert on the TV. "ping pong ball" sized hail and possible tornados coming in the next couple mins. Who says ping pong ball size? Isn't the term golf ball size, or is that just in my head?

Just got an alert on the TV. "ping pong ball" sized hail and possible tornados coming in the next couple mins. Who says ping pong ball size? Isn't the term golf ball size, or is that just in my head?
its suppose to be golfball sized, maybe ping pong sounds friendlier

:crying: :crying: :crying: I have to look this stuff up.......... Ping pong ball-sized: 1.5 inches. Golf ball-sized: 1.75 inches.

it is a technical term......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes that is what they sent me for winning. Most likely everyone who wins the raffle will get one like mine. It's 7 oz /200 grams, so It's a pretty good size.
Very nice! i assumed it was the 100g size. They have shocked me twice now. On the grow and show i assumed we could get sample sizes and got 100g bags, and the raffle i thought would be 100gs :yoinks:. What a great company they are! @aridynomyco

Well at least you get rain with the ping pong balls! i have not had rain in months now :face:

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.12 - 17.14.00.34.png

Well at least you get rain with the ping pong balls! i have not had rain in months now :face:

View attachment 1485962
We've been in a bit of a drought all summer. The grass is dead everywhere and there's been fires all over the state for weeks now. Looking at the radar and looks like it split right before it got here. Not even raining and the warning was only from like 555 to 615

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back