Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep hot this week:
2022-07-12_15-21-08.jpg

My back yard gets hotter than the forecast.

Very nice! i assumed it was the 100g size. They have shocked me twice now. On the grow and show i assumed we could get sample sizes and got 100g bags, and the raffle i thought would be 100gs :yoinks:. What a great company they are! @aridynomyco
I was honestly expecting a smaller package. Like the 3.5 ounce one. But nope they sent me the dynamite stick lol

Amazing the lengths Guerilla growers go through huh...? Shame on Countries #scaredofaplant :pass:
Yup but we never give up and we will never give in!
I currently have over 200 possible sites logged but it has taken many,many hours over the course of several weeks and in a 30 mile radius.!
Data is now stored for future reference.
I have also been logging possible shrooming sites, thank goodness for google earth!
Cannabis will be legalised in the UK in the next 10-15 years, or at least that is the general consensus!
Over 50% of UK people are in favor of legalization!
Lots of places around the world they are legalizing or decriminalizing cannabis..
The politicians in the UK will wait for the brexit morons to die (baby boomer generation).
Recently a Tory MP, a Labour MP & a Liberal MP (walk into a bar....only kidding :rofl:) went to Canada to see how legalization was working and to see how much money could be made!
Another 10-15 years an my father and mothers generation will be gone!
The it is time for Generation X to step up to the plate and get damn well legalized, so I can enjoy my retirement in a haze of weed vapor and not be looking over my shoulder!
Viva la revolution!

Yep hot this week:
View attachment 1485965

My back yard gets hotter than the forecast.
Do you measure temp in the shade, like meteorologist do.
It is the most accurate way to measure air temps as in direct light, you are also including solar radiation, which will give a false reading.

Yup but we never give up and we will never give in!
I currently have over 200 possible sites logged but it has taken many,many hours over the course of several weeks and in a 30 mile radius.!
Data is now stored for future reference.
I have also been logging possible shrooming sites, thank goodness for google earth!
Cannabis will be legalised in the UK in the next 10-15 years, or at least that is the general consensus!
Over 50% of UK people are in favor of legalization!
Lots of places around the world they are legalizing or decriminalizing cannabis..
The politicians in the UK will wait for the brexit morons to die (baby boomer generation).
Recently a Tory MP, a Labour MP & a Liberal MP (walk into a bar....only kidding :rofl:) went to Canada to see how legalization was working and to see how much money could be made!
Another 10-15 years an my father and mothers generation will be gone!
The it is time for Generation X to step up to the plate and get damn well legalized, so I can enjoy my retirement in a haze of weed vapor and not be looking over my shoulder!
Viva la revolution!
Im hope for the same in the us. But sooner lol. Or atleast in my state. They just made 5mg gummies legal in my state. one step closer. If the med card wasn’t so expensive and the list so short id get on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back