Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press older or lesser bud for edibles. So easy once you have the rosin. Just decarb in a tiny beaker on a hot plate with a coffee mug over the top.

View attachment 1486035

View attachment 1486052

I add an equal amount of cocoa butter, coconut oil, or olive oil to the rosin I am decarbing. Then stir into the oil component of the recipe.
You should do video guides on this stuff as i'm looking at it and still have no idea how to copy that even if i wanted to. you can't be getting us horny for doing stuff and not expect us to want to copy you. No hot plate but i have a stove top oven... what setting do i use for 125c? and i use the much and improved Freedom units so I'm more confused now :pighug:
20220712_184534.jpg

Im hope for the same in the us. But sooner lol. Or atleast in my state. They just made 5mg gummies legal in my state. one step closer. If the med card wasn’t so expensive and the list so short id get on that.
I got my fingers crossed for you mate! In the mean time we do what we do, regardless of what we are told!

or i need to buy a hotplate and a inferred heat gun, damn i hate being poor
1657670961818.png

Cheapest one on Ebay USA and free postage, you can always get another more expensive one at a later date.
1657671234973.png

Cheapest in the USA that i could find at a moments notice, with free delivery! Same again buy better when you have the cash or save up!
Something will be better than nothing!
$23.78 for both!

You should do video guides on this stuff as i'm looking at it and still have no idea how to copy that even if i wanted to. you can't be getting us horny for doing stuff and not expect us to want to copy you. No hot plate but i have a stove top oven... what setting do i use for 125c? and i use the much and improved Freedom units so I'm more confused now :pighug:
View attachment 1486059
Put rosin in small mason jar and seal. Put in cold oven. Turn oven to 225*f. Cook for 20mins after it's preheated. Stir every 10 from start. If it's still bubbling after 20 mins at temp, put in for 10 more

@420Forever Ive been wondering how your cannabis oil infused drinks are going. Ya were not spring chickens anymore and smoking is not the most healthy way to consume But we have many options :cheers:

i don't do any infuzed drinkz...i jus take an eyedropper & dose the infuzed mct oil itself, lol :smoking: and ya, i luv it, but am startin to run out, so gonna hafta make more.........as if there weren't already enuff shit on my to-do list, lol :face: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back