Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i delete a Instagram account, i spent 15 mins clicking everything in settings and googled how... nothing i can temp delete it but i want it gone gone. why would they make it cancer to figure this out? :face:

Thanks Mossy :bighug:
110% all the way!
I means I'm not in the forums much and after the summer is mushroom season, Fly Agaric first then the Liberty caps!
Growing cannabis and then vaping & enjoying the harvest is my "raison d'etre" get between me and my herb and there will be trouble ahead, guaranteed!!!
I am never happier than when I am in the great outdoors foraging and now I can add growing my outdoor crops!
Life is simpler with an indoor grow and much safer with guaranteed results (for the most part).
A car is on my list of things to get in the future, walking and public transport, to the site is growing old quickly!
further to that, I will be scouting for a second site (more walking lol)!

Safety karma sent for you and the plants @arty zan .............. :headbang: ...take photos.......

Heck, you need to shout out to Full D! That’s a close up shot of his anvil!!!!!

I still think it looks like a purple tarantula lol

I said to Hobbsey it had to be a canna grower.....coz they Knew what would make our mouths Water......I could Fall into that photo.......:zen:...

how do i delete a Instagram account, i spent 15 mins clicking everything in settings and googled how... nothing i can temp delete it but i want it gone gone. why would they make it cancer to figure this out? :face:
Somewhere in account setting I just deleted mine a few weeks ago since i never used it and all the hacking talk BUT it took me forever to find where it was i know it was in settings some where:shrug::d5:

@Zeromitch

1657576419717.png

Last edited:
At the speed he was going when I saw and snagged pic you can’t exactly read the back of that car but it was a McLaren! Not sure what he does to afford 1 of these but my guess is prob not a semi employed home grower! :shrug:
F64662A9-60C9-4FE2-B63E-78774AC65925.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back