Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I fill res first with fresh water? Or do I water in threw top first? With nutrients....
I’d say once reservoir dries out wait like 12hrs, then fill reservoir and then slowly topwater in the nutes! If u have a decent drain setup u could topwater and then fill reservoir and just overfill it so that and nutes that made it to reservoir are flushed out and/or heavily diluted so be safe in there! I’d prob go option 2 if possible! :d5:

I’d say once reservoir dries out wait like 12hrs, then fill reservoir and then slowly topwater in the nutes! If u have a decent drain setup u could topwater and then fill reservoir and just overfill it so that and nutes that made it to reservoir are flushed out and/or heavily diluted so be safe in there! I’d prob go option 2 if possible! :d5:
Ok I'll top water nutes... Then fill res with phd water.... Fill till a Little run out so it dilutes the nutes that made it in the res..... I'll know if any does... My sips have water level gauges...thanks for the help...

Day 10 of spraying 50ppm CS on these 2 girls, i sure hope I'm not wasting 2 plants if they don't male up soon.

Here is day 1 of me spraying them before showing sex

red poison
20220622_234017.jpg

bloody skunk
20220622_234012.jpg

And pics from today

red poison looking ugly from sprays
20220702_163658.jpg
20220702_163717.jpg
20220702_163753.jpg
20220702_163717.jpg

bloody skunk does not care about being sprayed haha
20220702_163802.jpg
20220702_163818.jpg

20220702_163829.jpg

I'm spraying twice a day how much longer do you guys think i should keep spraying? i had to order more because I'm using so much:face:

Well the ones in the 2x4 are def growing at a better pace now that I kinda got the watering dialed in but 2 of the 3 are growing some wonky deformed nonsense all over so gonna have to cut them and replace them! I thought I labeled the jiffy pucks properly but apparently not as it should be split 1/2 tent 1 strain and 1/2 a diff strain but seen as the 2 outer plants are showing this nonsense I apparently mixed something up! Only prob is I’m not sure which is which so no idea what it is I’ll be cutting and what will be left growing! :doh::shrug:
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

:vibe:

I think I made it 5 pages and skipped like 12 so no idea if anyone else commented about it but I’m hoping I wasn’t the only person that noticed the scorpion embedded into that ice cream cone? :yoinks::nono::deadhorse:
Oh shit! I couldn’t figure out what @Suki813 was talking about…..I was probably so high I couldn’t see :rofl: that’s crazy:rofl: fucking little monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back