Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grass is going dormat from lack of water but the Northern lights has been getting plenty to drink :baked:
100_3413.JPG

I love this place.. you guys rock!!!

We're trying! It's the members, the staff, the vendors, it's everyone trying to work together to make this what it is! I appreciate the shit out of all of you! WE appreciate the shit out of all of you!

We're trying! It's the members, the staff, the vendors, it's everyone trying to work together to make this what it is! I appreciate the shit out of all of you! WE appreciate the shit out of all of you!
And we appreciate the shit out of you too!! Thanks for letting me a part of the afn family....

"neurobabble" is what i think every time u post anything.....jus sayin & babble on plz :coffee: ppp

Oh shit! I couldn’t figure out what @Suki813 was talking about…..I was probably so high I couldn’t see :rofl: that’s crazy:rofl: fucking little monsters
At first I spotted the tail and was like that don’t look like chocolate! Then followed it upwards and noticed the torso smashed and frozen into place! Not sure if that’s a novelty snack for weirdos or some critter tried to hitch a ride in the wrong spot! :shrug: :haha: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back