Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say they vaped? my main thing for the past 2 months all day everyday :biggrin:

I'm vaping on some midwest widow and bloody skunk right now

20220702_141318.jpg

to lazy to clean the glass yeah yeah haha

What’s up stoner back at camp dabbing some anvil. Just picked this G-pen up makes a nice travel rig and it rips:dizzy::baked: :pass:
5DCA37B7-5CBC-4F19-A88A-7B2A96738CD7.jpeg

@Dabber where are you? I know you haven’t quit smoking for the summer I know you’ll enjoy these pics
4B3666DC-77D8-4966-8B1B-EB9D1BF4F5D4.jpeg
9A07FBF9-D049-4F91-8AF9-2713D92F87B6.jpeg
4B13BA0D-B35E-4AAA-8923-60885BA4BB0D.jpeg

How you liking it so far? Absolutely love mine, hits like a ferocious beast eh?
:thumbsup:
I love it so far it does hit like a beast it was the only thing at my local shop that I had seen you guys talk about in here. I knew you had said you loved yours so I went with it thank you :d5::cheers:

my service sucks see you guys around don’t wait for me:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All! Happy Caturday!

This is the feed me time look :rofl:
_DSC4843.JPG

:crying: 'Spose it could have been worse.......he could have been Eating them........with his munchies I wouldn't bet against it.......:crying:.

I have eaten many raw fish, oysters and mollusks. I just do not think raw snails would pass my lips.

I thought you might have, if I was outdoors I'd have them in my arsenal

I use them indoors.
_DSC4839.JPG

Woke up to this from overnight
View attachment 1480590
Only 2 Frost Brothers still alive. Not sure why but the cube method not working well this year for me. Hoping the 5 direct sow Frost Brothers come up. Kinda gutted on losing that only Fast Budz though.
Rock Wool cubes can easily hold too much water for seedlings. I have drowned several myself until I got GroDans stater rack. I then use a Control cube in the rack with the seeds in cubes. They all get watered to runoff. Then I regularly heft the control cube. It dries at the same rate as the seeded cubes. This way I do not need to pick up the seeded cubes removing any chance of disturbing the roots. Then don't transplant until the roots are ready.
_DSC4744.JPG

K gotta go to work.... Chef time..... This guy knows how to cook!!!!! Only if I could grow as good as I am a chef.....

We have some good cooks in the food thread.

Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defos upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
View attachment 1480748View attachment 1480749View attachment 1480750View attachment 1480751View attachment 1480752View attachment 1480753
Keep it green growers, happy growing every1;)

Welcome home @Autobeast nice plants as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back