Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually keep my plants on the small side and remove all the lowers as I go for flower. I know it pales in comparison, but this is the biggest indoor one from this last year. Tangiematic, 10.5 zips and another 1.5 of not larf, but not as nice bud. Thought it was Green Crack as I mislabeled...Picked with very little amber and all get up and go head buzz. Daddy likey!

IMG_8613 (1).jpg

Raining fairly good now....got that salvaged rose bush in place and watered in before it started coming down....let sit in place over the winter so roots establish and cut her back next spring for new growth.....kind of pitiful looking but it did look worse.
IMG_20220702_144205.jpg

Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defos upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
DSC_0063-01.jpeg
DSC_0065-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0105-01.jpeg
DSC_0107-01.jpeg
DSC_0106-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0108-01~2.jpeg

Keep it green growers, happy growing every1;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back