Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird I've never gotten a panic attack from weed. I have cut down a lot on how much I smoke. I only smoke flower 3 times a day now as opposed to hitting the vape all day. So that helps a lot!
I get panic attacks when I dab, but thats just cause it aggravates my RAD and then I can't stop coughing/breathe and that kicks me into a panic attack.

I get panic attacks when I dab, but thats just cause it aggravates my RAD and then I can't stop coughing/breathe and that kicks me into a panic attack.

Have you tried cooler dabs, or "cold starting" dabs? The difference between a proper temp dab and a glowing red hot nail is night and day!

And smaller dabs! lol... you should see the size dab the Marijuana Enforcement Division suggests as a serving size, it's TINY, but probably more appropriate.

Have you tried cooler dabs, or "cold starting" dabs? The difference between a proper temp dab and a glowing red hot nail is night and day!

And smaller dabs! lol... you should see the size dab the Marijuana Enforcement Division suggests as a serving size, it's TINY, but probably more appropriate.
Tbh I have no clue, I've only ever done it like twice. I do know I had to borrow dude's kid's inhaler the first time. Second time I had my inhaler next to me.

Wishing I'd never taken on cleaning up the front beds....rather the pain in the ass filling that tree hole back in enough to put the salvaged rose from the back in there.

Oh I just found it online in a PDF, here's a screen shot:

1656782581281.png

So like 1/2 to maybe even 1/4 the size of a pea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back