Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that maybe didn’t see it first time around or possibly have no clue what we’re talking about here it is once more! ;) :d5:
D354B90E-E9BE-4D3E-9F76-5D9D9298AD05.jpeg

These be the monsters. X-Factor autos from 20/20 Mendocino.
A0B1615F-1443-4674-BF71-D429CA7E7E80.jpeg

that room is 8 feet across and 7 foot to the light.

and the Night Owls. Purple Pope on the left, Queens Banner on the right, and Outlier Z in the back.
B77C457E-4F18-4119-ABF3-10163F344B6E.jpeg

PP made 4 feet exactly. + a couple inches on the OZ. Queens Banner real close to 5 feet.
:growing:
Tanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green @Kyote.:d5:

These be the monsters. X-Factor autos from 20/20 Mendocino.
View attachment 1480858
that room is 8 feet across and 7 foot to the light.

and the Night Owls. Purple Pope on the left, Queens Banner on the right, and Outlier Z in the back.
View attachment 1480860
PP made 4 feet exactly. + a couple inches on the OZ. Queens Banner real close to 5 feet.
:growing:
Tanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green @Kyote.:d5:

Ya sheesh maan :yoinks: Now i gotz some kinda weed envy complex going on :rofl: Better twist one up here an treat that envy complex :baked:

Lovez seeing the big gurlz for realz!:smoking:

Happy growing :thumbsup: :pass:

"neurobabble" is what i think every time u post anything.....jus sayin & babble on plz :coffee: ppp

Alright.

You. Me. Dave & Busters restaurant. A night of expensive shit food and even more expensive drinks (on you, I'm broke.) But we will END this. As old and classic as it may be, I'm sure they still have a Dance Dance Revolution machine there. Omg n00b! :rofl:

grandmas-boy-dance-dance-revolution.gif

By far the best Iron Maiden album there Is.

mmm, alwayz hard to pin down a "best" Maiden album, lol :wall:, but Somewhere In Time has alwayz been my pers fave as well, with Brave New World runnin a damn close second....Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

mmm, alwayz hard to pin down a "best" Maiden album, lol :wall:, but Somewhere In Time has alwayz been my pers fave as well, with Brave New World runnin a damn close second....Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp
hell yeah :headbang: :headbang: The wicker man is such a good song. I can actually remember when that one came out lol.

Alright.

You. Me. Dave & Busters restaurant. A night of expensive shit food and even more expensive drinks (on you, I'm broke.) But we will END this. As old and classic as it may be, I'm sure they still have a Dance Dance Revolution machine there. Omg n00b! :rofl:

View attachment 1480868
Can confirm, was at Dave and Busters yesterday and there was a dude tearing up the dance dance machine :crying:

Ps I love that movie, grandmas boy was a classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back