Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
..seems everyone decided to mow lawns today and started in early so no sleeping in late for me,

Torrential rain 3am-4am....:nono:..up closing windows and comforting panicky dogs......:doh:...mean there wasn't much sleep here either...

I Miss the smell of new mown grass......we don't really get it here....

wife is in the rehab facility now and seems in better spirits and health, hopfully home in a couple weeks,

Sounds good...she could have so easily have dropped into depression with it.

How's you feeling...?...am I remebering that rehab is a hell of a long journey away...?

Ding ding but i know someone might disagree as i know they prefer fresh flower :eyebrows::pass:

I've been fully curing lately, but terpene overload occurs with fresh dried in a vape @410°-420°F...

Say it too loud and when the echo returns all you'll hear is......
But the... chloooorooophyll....
:biggrin:

Chlorophyll tastes like Bum..la..la..la..la..la.....
ear.gif
..........................................But...

I gotta feeling it is One of the essential Action Ingredients that we all Need more of.... :headbang:

Chlorophyll tastes like Bum..la..la..la..la..la.....View attachment 1515436..........................................But...

I gotta feeling it is One of the essential Action Ingredients that we all Need more of.... :headbang:
:pass:

Ingesting chlorophyll via smoking is entirely different than via eating green vegetables.
I will get my chlorophyll from my spinach......LOL. :baked:

Last edited:
I've been fully curing lately, but terpene overload occurs with fresh dried in a vape @410°-420°F...

Say it too loud and when the echo returns all you'll hear is......
:biggrin:

Oh yeah i know about the chloooroooophyll :rofl::rofl::rofl: I also believe excess nitrogen will cause bad taste like grass:chef:

:pass:
:bow:thank you for sharing that I try to cure if i can but doesn't always work out that way :bong::smokeout::hookah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back