Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our two pups hate the rain if they stick their head out the door and a drop hits them right back in they go :doh: stare and pout at the window waiting for it to stop raining ..

The Princess Hates the rain... :biggrin: ...on-one told her what her webbed feet are for....

First rain storm after we got her with torrents rushing down both sides of the road...hubby had to Carry her across....

She is sized between a greyhound and a whippet....long legs...when hubby picked her up she was virtualy trailing the ground any way...

Then hubby looked up....and the Lithuanian guy with the yorkshire terrier was watching out of his window....pissing himself Laughing...

:crying::crying::crying:

Morning kittens.....seems everyone decided to mow lawns today and started in early so no sleeping in late for me, need to check if mine has gas enough to knock down the front at least......wife is in the rehab facility now and seems in better spirits and health, hopfully home in a couple weeks, gotta go up and see her again and take some things...stopped by the local and had a few, smoked a bit and handed out some brownies...still haven't got around to checking trichomes yet but no real hurry...

@Mossy what category would I put a review of DSC's STS kit......could work in a few , genetics, harvest & curing, seed banks?...

I'd stick it in grow containers and systems too @Bill.de.Cat ...use it for all Kit....then if Hobbsey wants them moved at a later date..he can.

I'll see if we ca get a Misc section set up...but it might be a while coz Hobbsy is a bit work overwhellmed ATM.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back