Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been fully curing lately, but terpene overload occurs with fresh dried in a vape @410°-420°F...

Say it too loud and when the echo returns all you'll hear is......
But the... chloooorooophyll....
:biggrin:
let it breathe :rofl: :rofl: Later peeps gotta get some stuff done :headbang:

Defoliated the 3x3 coco girls tonight also Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 43

Before :biggrin:
img_6473-jpg.1515283

After:smoking:
img_6481-jpg.1515297

Watch that monkey fan bro they are known to spontaneously combust! ;)
1663511315058.gif

Also why da F is it upside down?? :rofl:

sorry probably not a good video to share then... I smoke too much:shrug: #blametheoil and not always understanding what i am reading :baked:

Definitely gonna have to look more into finding some around me or growing them :wall::joy: Seeing so much more everywhere about people using them and benefiting from them IF used correctly :d5::toke:

U wanna try them? I have a local grower of them and enough in my safe to share as I rarely take them! 1 too many bad acid trips and I no longer enjoy tripping all the time! :d5:

U wanna try them? I have a local grower of them and enough in my safe to share as I rarely take them! 1 too many bad acid trips and I no longer enjoy tripping all the time! :d5:
All Dale needs to do is go for a walk in his local woods, if he wants mushrooms. The area he lives in is rich with them, especially this time of the year. I bet he runs over liberty caps while mowing the lawn on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back