Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220918_083554.jpg

Our two pups hate the rain if they stick their head out the door and a drop hits them right back in they go :doh: stare and pout at the window waiting for it to stop raining ...some older pics :pass:

View attachment 1515394
image-jpg.1436894
My dogs will go outside in the rain no problem but they hear 1 crack of thunder and they are off hiding! Dexter will go and stuff his head somewhere like under the pillows but Lola goes straight for the bathroom like it’s some kind of protected cove! :shrug::rofl:

Torrential rain 3am-4am....:nono:..up closing windows and comforting panicky dogs......:doh:...mean there wasn't much sleep here either...

I Miss the smell of new mown grass......we don't really get it here....

Sounds good...she could have so easily have dropped into depression with it.

How's you feeling...?...am I remebering that rehab is a hell of a long journey away...?
This rehab is right by the hospital, 20 min drive so not so bad. Front yard mowed and weed wacked then started getting some sprinkles. Not enough gas to get the back done so gotta get a can filled today.

I've been fully curing lately, but terpene overload occurs with fresh dried in a vape @410°-420°F...

Say it too loud and when the echo returns all you'll hear is......
But the... chloooorooophyll....
:biggrin:
Chlorophyll tastes like Bum..la..la..la..la..la.....View attachment 1515436..........................................But...

I gotta feeling it is One of the essential Action Ingredients that we all Need more of.... :headbang:
1663512302848.gif

Watch that monkey fan bro they are known to spontaneously combust! ;)
View attachment 1515441

Also why da F is it upside down?? :rofl:
For real?

Yup and that is why mine has NOT oscillated in forever since I heard about that:d5: I believe it mostly happens when the cord wears through
oh yeah almost forgot upside down so the cord can reach :biggrin:
@Frank the Dank
All Dale needs to do is go for a walk in his local woods, if he wants mushrooms. The area he lives in is rich with them, especially this time of the year. I bet he runs over liberty caps while mowing the lawn on a regular basis.
oh really I will have to look into more:eyebrows: but definitely not in my yard it is sand grass barely grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back