Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dogs will go outside in the rain no problem but they hear 1 crack of thunder and they are off hiding! Dexter will go and stuff his head somewhere like under the pillows but Lola goes straight for the bathroom like it’s some kind of protected cove! :shrug::rofl:
The rain is just getting here now, so you'll love this after that gentleman reached out in these posts what 3 4 5 6 several Pages back at this point now, about teaching me how to resize grab and be able to grab JPEG and files here that I can share found the old phone 2200 photos on it now I just got to find a way with Google to get into those photos and maybe send them in an email to my email and have that utilized as files and download those maybe we'll see I've got a bunch of photos I want you guys to see

Little Grandslam to start the day
20220918_110122.jpg

Never Tried them...but I have Heard they are like a System Reboot.......and work Better in 2 Doses than what a 6 month prescription for anti-depressants does...:headbang:
Thats exactly what they are. i never done anti depressants so I dont know for real but i always come out the trip we a clear mind less depression and anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back