Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding ding but i know someone might disagree as i know they prefer fresh flower :eyebrows::pass:

Me........................ :biggrin: ...I Prefer freshly dried like I do normal 'erbs.........curing is for winter where there is no Fresh....

We have running sand in some spots here and I AM SO SORRY you have that. when i have to dig it i feel like an idiot cuz u shovel out the hole and it just fills itself right back up. Can't take a step without wiggling lookin like a goof.
Awesome. My cherry tomatoes kinda got neglected this year i had so much of everything else but they never make it to the table anyway tho they're bite size :biggrin:

Yup...same and....if it is dry you cannot dig it coz it back fills the hole...and if it is wet...you cannot Lift it..... :headbang: ...but...Fertile...farm land.

I did get the flip flops Sucked off me feet one time and it took me 4 or 5 days of drying winds before I could Rescue them....:biggrin:

So now I have Learned to Wait.......:biggrin:

And....Lock the freaking gate...so the dogs can't get in.......... :crying: ..the Princess has webbed feet...when she gets muddy she leaves 1 inch mud wedgies everywhere.....:pass:
Ya my 90lb lab would just sit at the window crying when it was raining cuz she wanted to play in the rain and the puddles. Many times ive mud wrastled

Ya my 90lb lab would just sit at the window crying when it was raining cuz she wanted to play in the rain and the puddles. Many times ive mud wrastled
LOL, what lab doesn't want to.play in water and muck, LOL
My last lab loved anything to do with water, all it took was saying the word lake and she started jumping and whining and running back and forth to the door, it was her favorite place!

LOL, what lab doesn't want to.play in water and muck, LOL
My last lab loved anything to do with water, all it took was saying the word lake and she started jumping and whining and running back and forth to the door, it was her favorite place!
Ya anytime i even looked at a fishing pole she was trying to get in the car and in her defense i may have instigated some of the wrestling.

Our two pups hate the rain if they stick their head out the door and a drop hits them right back in they go :doh: stare and pout at the window waiting for it to stop raining ...some older pics :pass:

1663501630946.png
image-jpg.1436894

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back