Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have even tried giving it half in morning and other half later in the day to always keep it wet for those roots that seem to have grown through the bags

Promix, and it was not everyday until recently i'm in stretchmode flower so they are thristy, you can go a day or 2 without but im following the autopot method, always wet so im trying that.

Speaking of water/ing, I finally have to say screw it and get an RO system. What are you guys using? Something middle of the road...
I use rainwater but it has not rained in 2 months so im testing out my 270ppm tap water, so far so good on my 2 dwc, 1 autopot, 1 octopot. My other girls are on walmart RO 30ppm water

Promix, and it was not everyday until recently i'm in stretchmode flower so they are thristy, you can go a day or 2 without but im following the autopot method, always wet so im trying that.
Thats what im in too with all but one plant. Thats in used ffhf. Growing good but that is some heavy soil compared to promix. Dont think ill be going back to ffhf. Im definitely going to give it a shot. Will be a slow process with hand watering but oh well. See what happens

Thats what im in too with all but one plant. Thats in used ffhf. Growing good but that is some heavy soil compared to promix. Dont think ill be going back to ffhf. Im definitely going to give it a shot. Will be a slow process with hand watering but oh well. See what happens
Test it out see if you like it, so far i love it, but this is my 1st grow trying it out. I hope it continues to be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back