Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think putting a tent in my spare bedroom's closet across the house should be enough space between tents, my house is a big 4 bedroom. I'll put a 90w led in the tent and close both the bedroom door and closet door, heat should not be a issue. I'm hoping this should isolate the pollen. Maybe

I think putting a tent in my spare bedroom's closet across the house should be enough space between tents, my house is a big 4 bedroom. I'll put a 90w led in the tent and close both the bedroom door and closet door, heat should not be a issue. I'm hoping this should isolate the pollen. Maybe

You Should be okay @Zeromitch ....biggest Threat will be you moving from one area to the other... :pighug:

Finished all of the smalls! 4.5oz later and I still haven't touched the tray of big stuff :rofl: guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol
20220707_021929.jpg

Finished all of the smalls! 4.5oz later and I still haven't touched the tray of big stuff :rofl: guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol
View attachment 1483071
Another day of trimming, i can't wait to do that again, 4 days of netflix and trimming hahaha goodluck and smoke one for me.

Sitting in the morning sun...........:pass:

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

Trying to figure out where they have gone........:pighug:....

IMG_2511.JPG

BTW.....I was wrong.........................:shrug:...there were just 19 girls in that 20 ltr pot.....greedy bitches had more than 1 ltr compo each.......

:pass:

Labour of Love @Suki813 ...:headbang:......Go Straight to Trim Jail...do not pass Go........View attachment 1483087
Thanks for the rep! I would have never guessed that was 4.5oz in smalls though lol. It doesn't look like nearly that much and tbh thats a decent haul for any one plant on its own :rofl: excited to get the big stuff trimmed tomorrow so I can get a final weight on all of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back