Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test it out see if you like it, so far i love it, but this is my 1st grow trying it out. I hope it continues to be easy.
I will. Good thing is I dont need anything special or change up anything at all. If it dont work well or what ever. Right back to normal. Maybe ill just try one plant. Dont know if I have the patience to do 6 well 3 the other 3 just popped the soil so they have some time yet. Wonder how well it will work in my rain science bags???

I will. Good thing is I dont need anything special or change up anything at all. If it dont work well or what ever. Right back to normal. Maybe ill just try one plant. Dont know if I have the patience to do 6 well 3 the other 3 just popped the soil so they have some time yet. Wonder how well it will work in my rain science bags???
Better maybe, the damn roots won't grow through them.

Im going to do some experimenting with this see what i come up with. I love trying new thing. Especially if they make things easier or improves my plants. Thanks for the advice man. Much appreciated
Ill keep you informed how I like it and if it helps me grow bigger better plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back