Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those look amazing. I still just finger the dirt and lift the pot to tell and hand water. Been thinking about those blumat or the halo things that I see people use. Just dont have room for a res. Or do you not need one for these?
It needs a reservoir luckily I was literally able to just slid my 2x4 over a few inches and made a setup in between the 2 tents!
image.jpg

I have a tent on the way, funny because it was for a solo cup fun grow i was gonna do, its a 16 inch by 16inch tent 4 ft tall. I could put red poison in there by herself and let her selfseed up. And keep bloody skunk and fem plant together but i think you said pollen will travel through my whole house so it might not matter.

1 question i have is, if you have 2 fem seeds how could you get male seeds non fem seeds from those. If said seeds were in your pocket and last seeds on earth.

And thank you for the help
Here's a nice tutorial from @parsing_trees He does individual branch pollinating in 1 tent and it has isolation chamber instructions in there too

@Frank the Dank, I think you stressed watering was one of the most important factors in growing your "large ladies". Think it was a write up you did for another site that you reposted in your 2021 grow thread somewhere??? Basically outlined your tecnique
Yea, probably something I wrote for the portal a few years ago…but it’s true. I’m not doing anything special with the nutes…. I’m just extremely consistent with the feeding, making damn sure I’m not watering too early. I also start off easy in the seedling phase….watering in an ever expanding circle around the seedling to encourage the roots to seek water. Over watering at this stage will most likely stunt them so proceed with caution.

I water until it stops sucking it up then shop vac the extra but ive figured how much it wants a day to avoid that method, half gallon at a time to figure that out. It pulls what it needs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back