Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mark, where’d you learn all the knf stuff at? :pass:
Online Chris Trump has bunch of YouTube videos on making everything! Also several members from here took a class with knf gardens from Instagram and got some techniques for making and using the stuff!

Since I never mentioned it last night…..
86A3C7F4-70E1-4CA1-AABE-BFA1D9505913.jpeg

These bad mamma jammas were off da hooooook!!!! :headbang:

nice. Thats above my skill level there.
Ya me too! U gotta be a pro at diagnosing nutrient deficiencies or over abundance so u can adjust feeds accordingly! I tend to just guess unsuccessfully! :crying:

Thank you for the info brother!
How would i end up with any f1 seeds when all the pollen is from female plants, would that make all seeds s1 and fem. Red poison and bloody skunk were reversed and i can see them seeding each other and themselfs making s1's right?
The middle plant is red gorilla girl xl which is fem only (not sprayed by CS) she will be dusted by both red poison and bloody skunk natrually making s1 seeds correct?
My goal was, i had 1 seed each of bloody skunk and red poison and wanted to cross them at some point but main goal was more seeds to play with and maybe pheno hunt. I have reg skunk auto seeds, i could backcross bloody skunk with skunk auto and try to make my own black poison skunk cross with some blackberry kush strain or something like anvil/blackstrap. Dunno just playing around a bit. I will be collecting the pollen and freezing it. How long does it last in the freezer?
Since you ask:

Let's for illustration call pollen plants P1 and P2, and the female G1.

Pollen plants - Each one will have a chance to self pollenate (producing S1 seeds - P1xP1 and P2xP2).

- Each one will also have a chance to be pollenated by the other pollen plant (producing two F1 crosses - P1xP2 and P2xP1)
Female plant - Will get pollenated by both pollen plants, producing two F1 crosses. If pollenated naturally the way you plan, seeds from the two different crosses will be scattered throughout, there will be no way to know which cross an individual seed is. (P1xG1 and P2xG1)

If you isolate pollen and apply to individual branches on the female plant, you would get identifiable F1 crosses (P1xG1 and P2xG1. Knowing what your seeds are can be helpful given the effort and expense involved in a grow. :biggrin:

Any other questions, fire away and I will try to help. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back