Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hurt to try man. Thats the beauty of this. The options are endless and you got to try shit to find out what works best for you. Im going the other way. I use ff dirty dozen and its too much. Thats why Im hoping to figure out the grow dots. I want it simple but worth it as well.
Me to... I'm not doing this again.... I want what's simple.... I wanted to see test it out.... See what happens..

No ph or ppm required with my knf stuff! Ppm is irrelevant as I’ve tested before and adding the entire ferment selection (was like 5 diff ones) and my ppm literally went up 4! From 17 to 21! :crying:

I know it's a slow process, but it could be worth it....
Well it’s worth it for him cuz he makes huge batches at once to fill a reservoir! Not doing on an everyday basis! ;)

Also remember he’s using a 100% inert media that holds 0 nutrients so it’s using exactly what he gives! Promix can hold nutrients and they can build up! :d5:

Well it’s worth it for him cuz he makes huge batches at once to fill a reservoir! Not doing on an everyday basis! ;)

Also remember he’s using a 100% inert media that holds 0 nutrients so it’s using exactly what he gives! Promix can hold nutrients and they can build up! :d5:
True ..

I learned that this grow
20220626_131601.jpg

Pretty sure he uses rockwool cubes or something extremely similar! My crappy watering habits I’d never be able to dial in the timer properly! My plants would eventually get fed up and move! :rofl:

So hes in coco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back