Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same soil has a nice buffer zone that helps us less experienced.
I found this round proper watering makes a huge difference! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Uhhhh just don’t open blumat too far! :doh:
image.jpg

Got a mess to clean up right quick!:nono:

View attachment 1483049
View attachment 1483050

Damn those look amazing. I still just finger the dirt and lift the pot to tell and hand water. Been thinking about those blumat or the halo things that I see people use. Just dont have room for a res. Or do you not need one for these?

Since you ask:

Let's for illustration call pollen plants P1 and P2, and the female G1.

Pollen plants - Each one will have a chance to self pollenate (producing S1 seeds - P1xP1 and P2xP2).

- Each one will also have a chance to be pollenated by the other pollen plant (producing two F1 crosses - P1xP2 and P2xP1)
Female plant - Will get pollenated by both pollen plants, producing two F1 crosses. If pollenated naturally the way you plan, seeds from the two different crosses will be scattered throughout, there will be no way to know which cross an individual seed is. (P1xG1 and P2xG1)

If you isolate pollen and apply to individual branches on the female plant, you would get identifiable F1 crosses (P1xG1 and P2xG1. Knowing what your seeds are can be helpful given the effort and expense involved in a grow. :biggrin:

Any other questions, fire away and I will try to help. :pighug:
I have a tent on the way, funny because it was for a solo cup fun grow i was gonna do, its a 16 inch by 16inch tent 4 ft tall. I could put red poison in there by herself and let her selfseed up. And keep bloody skunk and fem plant together but i think you said pollen will travel through my whole house so it might not matter.

1 question i have is, if you have 2 fem seeds how could you get male seeds non fem seeds from those. If said seeds were in your pocket and last seeds on earth.

And thank you for the help

View attachment 1483049
View attachment 1483050

Watering seems to be one of the biggest variables and and most important. Especially during seedling. I like many people tend to overwater or underwater during that period. Hardly any videos with proper watering technique for autos in various mediums. Switching mediums doesn't help!

Option 2 is i kill bloody skunk after i collect pollen to keep shit easy but then i forever lose out on bloody skunk seeds but having the pollen is good enough i guess

I have a tent on the way, funny because it was for a solo cup fun grow i was gonna do, its a 16 inch by 16inch tent 4 ft tall. I could put red poison in there by herself and let her selfseed up. And keep bloody skunk and fem plant together but i think you said pollen will travel through my whole house so it might not matter.

1 question i have is, if you have 2 fem seeds how could you get male seeds non fem seeds from those. If said seeds were in your pocket and last seeds on earth.

And thank you for the help

You could make an isolation chamber. There are instructions on here somewhere. Basically a large clear storage container, computer fan and one of the hepa air filters

Watering seems to be one of the biggest variables and and most important. Especially during seedling. I like many people tend to overwater or underwater during that period. Hardly any videos with proper watering technique for autos in various mediums. Switching mediums doesn't help!
I water the pot very heavy and plant seed direct in final pot, by the time i need to water again its almost time to turn on my autopot valve or just keep bottom watering. And you get these
20220706_160138.jpg

Damn those look amazing. I still just finger the dirt and lift the pot to tell and hand water. Been thinking about those blumat or the halo things that I see people use. Just dont have room for a res. Or do you not need one for these?
Try bottom watering lol im amazed by my results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back