Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1483110

View attachment 1483113

@Slater ............you've Got the Helm.............:crying:.....I'm gonna need to be excused from Duty.......

View attachment 1483111

200w-1.gif

:crying:

I'm still after the Cheapest Bud on site Title.........:crying:......I Enjoy being Cheap.....all That for ..:shrug:...5-10 Euros...?

View attachment 1483108

The biggest expense I have is...buying a bigger drying tray........................ :eyebrows:

I was going to weigh it....then I realise the scales haven't had a battery in for the last 3 years........:crying:

Wey Hey........that'll do it........:crying:......

Oh Froggies.........View attachment 1483109
How do you grow so cheap?

Oi...you over grown Chipmunk.....:yay1:....get off the drum kit and give us back our @arty zan....

We Know you have him.....

ar.png

Yeah you......:headbang:..he left to look for a Gorlla and never come Home.....

arty.gif

Give him up...we Know it is you......

art.jpg

You'd Know if you'd Eaten him...the Gingers always give you indgestion.....

Give him up..................................or @Slater will come an sort you out.........:amazon:..he's in Charge......

:crying::crying::crying:.....

So you make a compost pile with like egg shells and coffee grains and leafy greens and some worm castings or something? Im new to learning organics

No...Bought Seedling compost... :headbang: ....7 euros for 80 ltrs.......so 2 euros worth per 20 ltr pot...

Seedling compo has no added ferts....Universal compo over here has added ferts and I Swear I was getting Stumpies with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back