Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship:

:yeahthat: mine doesn’t make it to cure I smoke to much:pass:

Try it, nothing beats 2 month cured weed. Super smooth, I find it way more flavoursome . But the main reason is the high. Its more matured and way more psychedelic. Personally I think it get stronger with time. Just like storing hash It gives those cannabinoids time to mature and break down.

I did the same as you and others when I started but after i tried the 2month cure I haven't look back.

Try it, nothing beats 2 month cured weed. Super smooth, I find it way more flavoursome . But the main reason is the high. Its more matured and way more psychedelic. Personally I think it get stronger with time. Just like storing hash It gives those cannabinoids time to mature and break down.

I did the same as you and others when I started but after i tried the 2month cure I haven't look back.

2 monthz-?...pfft :nono: hell, i got a handful o' strainz that've been in jarz 2 yearz :rofl: and oh ya, like fine wine, it only getz better with age :headbang: ppp

Agreed and I am working on that. Each grow gets better and I have less dry spells in between. Hopefully after the next couple harvest. I will be on that track and able to cure a bunch of bud. My wife is much better then me she has stashed and saved a few testers (cured them) and when we have smoked those they are noticeably different. Not saying better or worse :shrug::baked: I have found I like all the different highs. Just depends on the day and my mood hope some day soon I be able to cure all my bud properly :haha:

Which IMO is the best part about home growing autos. I can try many different methods to see what I like best in a short time frame. Since they grow so fast probably more I should add to this but that is it for now :rofl:

@Frank the Dank
Hell, I'm gonna have to do that with this one if she turns out like yours did, Just because I have more vac seal bags than jars...
View attachment 1482829
I had 1 like that, you just need 20 or so mason jars lol i use mason jars because i have 3 dozen free from my cousin who got a ton of them from a old lady who lived next door to him, i guess she use to be into canning.

i don't even use boveda packs anymore, KISS method, i have stored bud for over a year like this and its still in rh% spec and no mold, just store the jars inside...a dark place with nice climate control temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back