Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall getting those raffles in?! I almost want to partake in the Grove Bags one myself, those are super dope!
you know i am! haha i want those sofem's uk cheese skunk and blood temple, you can have the gg4 tangie lol

Try it, nothing beats 2 month cured weed. Super smooth, I find it way more flavoursome . But the main reason is the high. Its more matured and way more psychedelic. Personally I think it get stronger with time. Just like storing hash It gives those cannabinoids time to mature and break down.

I did the same as you and others when I started but after i tried the 2month cure I haven't look back.
I gave my Vet friend some weed last year that had a nice 17-18 day dry, but only two week cure. I wasn't able to come up later after it was full cured. It was nice and stable in a grove bag. I gave him a couple of half-oz grove bags and told him to let it cure.
Well, the first bag last a week before he busted into it. He did sample it for a few days and then put it back up. He did stay out of it for a good while. He went back to that same bag after finishing his other stash. He called me all stoned and asked if the weed gets stronger in the cure. LOL! I told him so far all the strains I've grown seemed to have increased in potency with a good cure. Some seem to benefit more than others, but I can't put my finger on why. It must be terp related in some fashion.

Didn't know this was a thing.:
No trim?
Just ask @Kyote I’m quick to take a plant down and dry it and then leave it untrimmed on my trimbin for a month stealing buds here and there! For some reason it’s never dry and crusty! I don’t ever do it with the pretty funky stuff as I’m sure it would lose terps! :shrug::rofl:

I have no idea if curing works or not i just bust jars open and smoke/vape/eat them. I'm not good at rating if it was a 7/10 2 weeks ago and a 8/10 now. when i get high i just get high, some times its a sleepy high sometimes its a vroom vroom clean the house high :rofl: sometimes i want foods other times i just zone out reading stuff/watching stuff. its ALL good :smoking:

I have no idea if curing works or not i just bust jars open and smoke/vape/eat them. I'm not good at rating if it was a 7/10 2 weeks ago and a 8/10 now. when i get high i just get high, some times its a sleepy high sometimes its a vroom vroom clean the house high :rofl: sometimes i want foods other times i just zone out reading stuff/watching stuff. its ALL good :smoking:
^ is why i can't do good bud effect reviews they all good, i can rate smells tho!!!

Interesting read that article especially on the farms working with each other. Love them for that.

My thoughts are that I don't deny some of there arguments not to trim. Most of is logical in the right situations but...

Are they charging you less for the weight. If I buy an oz I don't expect to be throwing away let's say 10% - 20% as shake. Yer like most people are going to save it to make into edibles. My ass, the average person will just throw it.
It's a great business model let the customer do your trimming. I think maybe that's all it is, a business model. They don't need to have all those extra cost of trimming and turning the shake into a product to sell.
Personal I think they are missing out on making into traditional hash then selling it as that years vintage a few years down the line, like a good wine. That's what I do.

It's an interesting subject to be had, I'm not totally against it. In fact I think it may become the norm at some point. It does make sense but the business models we have now wouldn't allow it. You only have to take the pulse of the average smokers on reddit to understand that it would take a generation to change those smokers.
Remember we are gardeners of the magic plant so we know the ways. It's hard to break the uneducated, I've tried. Should seen me get taken to the cleaners on reddit when I suggested that rock hard nugs is not the be all to end all.

Here's the link again peeps. Let's get everyone opinions on this. Best topic to LS this week.

https://hightimes.com/business/farm-cut-provides-a-model-for-cannabis-farming-and-collaboration/
I realize I’m not most people but I keep a jar beside my bed and I save all the leafs and stems from when I break nugs up for going into edibles! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back