Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I gotta order some shade cloth for my veggies! First I’m gonna see if my back porch which I was worried had too much shade from 2 big ass trees I’m gonna use sun setting on Photone app to see if it gets enough light for tomato’s and peppers! They were all kicking ass but this heat u can tell they are getting mondo stressed! Damn leafs cupping up from heat stress by 3pm every damn day! :cuss::deadhorse:

Ya I gotta order some shade cloth for my veggies! First I’m gonna see if my back porch which I was worried had too much shade from 2 big ass trees I’m gonna use sun setting on Photone app to see if it gets enough light for tomato’s and peppers! They were all kicking ass but this heat u can tell they are getting mondo stressed! Damn leafs cupping up from heat stress by 3pm every damn day! :cuss::deadhorse:
40% sure the hell is, mine LOVE it

the rat problem fixed itself, plants grew tall enough and stopped putting low peppers hahaha

Today i ate my 1st jalapeno that i grew myself this season, fucking rats slowed me down

If you look at the best traditional hash makers most is left to cure for two years at the minimum. There a reson they do this and they know it gets stronger over time as the cannabinoids break down into other compounds.

I with you it does become strain dependent. My Sour G cut need the 2 month cure minimum. Its far to racey and anxiety inducing. But after the 2 month cure its chills out ghe raceyness to a super powerful psychedelic high.
My first Temple ball lasted 8 months before I busted into it. The taste and high was unreal!

Uhhhh I think it’s impromptu but who gives a fuck :rofl:

not sure what your talking about? come on catch up:eyebrows::rofl:

edit... just working on my spirit fingers

FF358170-B540-4D6F-9C33-6AA290F695CA.png

Last edited:
Interesting read that article especially on the farms working with each other. Love them for that.

My thoughts are that I don't deny some of there arguments not to trim. Most of is logical in the right situations but...

Are they charging you less for the weight. If I buy an oz I don't expect to be throwing away let's say 10% - 20% as shake. Yer like most people are going to save it to make into edibles. My ass, the average person will just throw it.
It's a great business model let the customer do your trimming. I think maybe that's all it is, a business model. They don't need to have all those extra cost of trimming and turning the shake into a product to sell.
Personal I think they are missing out on making into traditional hash then selling it as that years vintage a few years down the line, like a good wine. That's what I do.

It's an interesting subject to be had, I'm not totally against it. In fact I think it may become the norm at some point. It does make sense but the business models we have now wouldn't allow it. You only have to take the pulse of the average smokers on reddit to understand that it would take a generation to change those smokers.
Remember we are gardeners of the magic plant so we know the ways. It's hard to break the uneducated, I've tried. Should seen me get taken to the cleaners on reddit when I suggested that rock hard nugs is not the be all to end all.

Here's the link again peeps. Let's get everyone opinions on this. Best topic to LS this week.

https://hightimes.com/business/farm-cut-provides-a-model-for-cannabis-farming-and-collaboration/
When I'm trimming for others, most of the time I'm just taking off the first half of the sugar leaves cause the rest have so many trichomes on them. I had bought a press to make rosin from the "shake" but just don't have the time to play with it. So far no complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back