Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 monthz-?...pfft :nono: hell, i got a handful o' strainz that've been in jarz 2 yearz :rofl: and oh ya, like fine wine, it only getz better with age :headbang: ppp
Yup. Once the cure is done, my weed goes into the freezer in glass jars. So far, still delicious at 2 years. But I do not claim to be all that much of a connoisseur.

A connoi---whatever: "Subtle hints of dark chocolate with notes of ripe berries and caramelized brown sugar, followed by hints of fuel and wet earth on the exhale "

Me: "Not skunky, and maybe a bit of fruit" :biggrin:

Yup. Once the cure is done, my weed goes into the freezer in glass jars. So far, still delicious at 2 years. But I do not claim to be all that much of a connoisseur.

A connoi---whatever: "Subtle hints of dark chocolate with notes of ripe berries and caramelized brown sugar, followed by hints of fuel and wet earth on the exhale "

Me: "Not skunky, and maybe a bit of fruit" :biggrin:
When i was new and on my 1st harvest, i googled if i could freeze my weed and google lied to me and said no

I’ve gotta get a lot to be able to do that. if it looks like a girl is going to give me 5-8 zips, I’ll stash some. If it’s less than that I’ll have It gone insanely fast if it’s got the effects I love (heavy body stone, slight head buzz, Or just stuff that makes me happy go lucky).
I’ve still got a couple big blunts stashed from my first gg4 grow back in 2017.….but that’ll just because I can’t remember where my wife moved my old stash box and grinder lmfao
My stash is only from a 2 months ago. Lol. Its hard to hold on to bud even if you got alot. just end up smoking way more and with everyone. I like to share. especially with people that have to buy theres. I tell them keep yours you pay for it I dont. Well not that much anyway. And i get feedback on how good it is.

Thank you for the rep @Olderfart my other plant bloody skunk has them now too! i think i'm going to have a lot of pollen now :yoinks:
If you leave them in your space with girls, you will have more seeds than bud. I always isolate the boys before this stage, collect pollen, and apply it selectively. Even doing a single lower branch will net you hundreds of perfect seeds.

But I am trying hard to avoid seeds of uncertain parentage, and I never do dedicated seed grows, I always want bud from the seed plants. Different strokes and all that eh? :biggrin:

However you go from here, you are gonna get some pollen!:thumbsup:

Well, Some family from up in Ga came down, visited a bit then continued on to Rat Land.....best kind of visiting family to have...Completely reworked that logo in Canva into a print .pdf and ordered a small stamp to use on address labels which will give me room to write in pen the other normal info I have been writing with a black sharpie.
Thermometer reading 103 on the front porch but possible rain this afternoon...

I’ve been babying a bag of shake and trim from my last quarter pound harvest… I’m down to two or three rips, then it’ll be on to the oil if the plant I’ve got hanging isn’t dry enough to smoke today lmao
Is that what’s hanging in that tent in the pics of the big girl? I thought u had a wig hanging to dry in there! :crying:

If you leave them in your space with girls, you will have more seeds than bud. I always isolate the boys before this stage, collect pollen, and apply it selectively. Even doing a single lower branch will net you hundreds of perfect seeds.

But I am trying hard to avoid seeds of uncertain parentage, and I never do dedicated seed grows, I always want bud from the seed plants. Different strokes and all that eh? :biggrin:

However you go from here, you are gonna get some pollen!:thumbsup:
They are in what i am calling my seed tent my 2x4 red poison and bloody skunk are reversed and i have a red gorilla girl xl in the middle of them so this should be a fun seed run, i may get 1000's and very little useful buds from red gorilla girl xl but that is okay, this was just a test to see if i could do it, get s1 seeds and get pollen for later usage.

I'll do my best to avoid my female plants the days i mess with the seed tent but mistakes can be made LOL.

Do you think pollen can make it out of a tent's vent and travel airborne to another room and get in another tent's intake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back