Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best method for freezing buds? in mason jars or huge ziplockbags with air sucked out? i have vacuum sealing setup but the last time i used it.. it crushed the flower and looks like mexican brick weed months later when opened.

What is the best method for freezing buds? in mason jars or huge ziplockbags with air sucked out? i have vacuum sealing setup but the last time i used it.. it crushed the flower and looks like mexican brick weed months later when opened.
Oh as for the strobe light comment I said about making nanners I’ve got an old kingbrite qb that’s going out and with driver on low the diodes flicker like crazy! Think I’m gonna try that over CS and see if I can make some seeds! :shrug: :rofl:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green can u tell what she’s hungry for! Not sure if u answered other day but here’s pic in just camera flash not funky LED diodes making it look weird!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Can’t remember who asked but here ya go! ;)

I did chop the leafs and lil chutes before mixing brown sugar in!
6FDDB51D-33F2-4AA3-8133-D2DCD20B3D92.jpeg
95871047-5AC8-48DB-9254-0A3F61438417.jpeg
B5444978-CAEE-4BFA-A14E-AC6D3D52384B.jpeg

Capped it off with a good amount to make sure I had enough! Think I’ll take the leafs from the freezer and put em thru the juicer and then pour it into the bucket! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back