Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks they look terrible to me the ones in flower..... Veg ones look great..... At least the mc ones do the best green I've seen yet.....
Mega crop is amazing, after my current girls finish i will be doing a real comparison since when i was a new grower i bought a shit load of crap and have not used some of it since i got mega crop and never looked back. i want to test maxibloom vs fox farm trio vs mega crop on my red poison seeds i collect when they finish. those are the nutes i bought and didn't use >.< the maxibloom was for a hydro test but later found out megacrop works for that stuff too and before i even planted beans i ordered ffof and ff trio nutes so i want to use those before they go bad since they are liquid bottles on the trio, maxibloom will last forever as powder.

A girl misses 2.5 days...
Screenshot_20220706-170252_Chrome.jpg

Mega crop is amazing, after my current girls finish i will be doing a real comparison since when i was a new grower i bought a shit load of crap and have not used some of it since i got mega crop and never looked back. i want to test maxibloom vs fox farm trio vs mega crop on my red poison seeds i collect when they finish. those are the nutes i bought and didn't use >.< the maxibloom was for a hydro test but later found out megacrop works for that stuff too and before i even planted beans i ordered ffof and ff trio nutes so i want to use those before they go bad since they are liquid bottles on the trio, maxibloom will last forever as powder.
Ok that's cool... I like mega crop as long as I figure it out.... If MOG schedule works as it's doing an amazing job now... I might stick with it.... Little expensive but oh well.... I want nice plants....

Wet...when they dry the leaf curls over the bud and is harder to trim.........:headbang:
I hated dry trimming the first few times but I've got a method for it now, and actually prefer it! Helps me keep things from drying out too quickly as well.

It seems a little bit of that luck from @Tattoochase & @Zeromitch may have actually rubbed off on me after all lol... I just won the Gorilla seeds Pineapple Chunk giveaway! This makes #3 since I joined in April.
3 for me too! Since Feb...

While bottom watering my girls i noticed roots, damn things grew right through the fabric haha

Will this cause me issues? Both pots have tons of healthy roots in the hydroton
20220706_160110.jpg
20220706_160143.jpg
20220706_160138.jpg

Ok that's cool... I like mega crop as long as I figure it out.... If MOG schedule works as it's doing an amazing job now... I might stick with it.... Little expensive but oh well.... I want nice plants....
one 5lb bag will last years worth the cost i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back