Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a good reason they can't just add that in their mix?
It’s more about each plant needing different levels, and making a product that can be used by a wide range of water sources, I would say. It’s in there, just not enough…..or too much, for everyone lol

MC is about the cheapest line of nutes out there actually :thumbsup: A little goes a long way when feeding around 500-550ppm
I grow 6 plants for about $50 for all my nutrients with MC as the base. I have used House&Garden and it cost nearly $500 to do the same.

i don't want cal/mag in flower :thumbsup:
The problem with most Calcium is that it also comes with a lot of unwanted Nitrogen. I am using this now and I believe it has solved that problem. It must be added to your nutrient mix last after all of the other elements are well dissolved.

soluble calcium sulfate.jpg

I actually just bought 10# from build-a-soil for a much much better price.

The problem with most Calcium is that it also comes with a lot of unwanted Nitrogen. I am using this now and I believe it has solved that problem. It must be added to your nutrient mix last after all of the other elements are well dissolved.

View attachment 1482924

I actually just bought 10# from build-a-soil for a much much better price.
My knf regimen uses solution grade langbeinite in bloom! Not til week 3 so just had 1st dose last
night! :d5:

i just lazy mix my stuff now 50 ppm of that, 20-30ppm of that and okay 500ppm of that and some 100ppm of bud explosion here you go. my only issue seems to be reusing promix without cleaning it lol won't do it again

Spent all day Monday decluttering/ reorganizing/deep cleaning the living room. Spent all day yesterday replacing all of the switches and outlets in there, minus the one behind the couch. Got that one done today. Went outside to smoke and check in but got super dizzy after a bit so I'm catching up on everything now aka putting off deep cleaning the bathroom since Bruce is dry and upstairs now :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back